Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner?

I have very wavy hair that is layered. Dirty blonde. I want it to shine and be strong.What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
Paul Mitchell I use it and get great effacts!What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate-free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Kroger, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!





http://organixhair.com/


.
well i like loreal elvive, herbal essence and the paul mitchell ones. have a few of each and just tend to use a different one each time i wash my hair.paul mitchell has a good one which makes your hair more sleek. its calld skinny hair.





i have a few by tigi as well the bed head ones, they are pretty good too. best thing to do is go to hair dressers and buy sum from there they will kno what is best for your hair. x
kerastase, it might be a bit pricey but if you really want something that actually makes a difference (I have curly hair too). kerastase.com then go to their elasto-curl products
i have same problem and same hair(i guess) try any shampoo free from sodium laureth sulfate..the ones having this ingredient it damage and dry your hair
I would say Sunsilk the pink one....it helps keep shine and strength to your hair while still keeping it soft!
I think the best shampoo for you is Pantene-Blonde expressions


and I know this because I have dirty blonde hair too and I have this same shampoo it works great

No comments:

Post a Comment