Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo and condition to smooth hair?

I have kinky, wire-y, rough, course, frizzy hair with some wave...


I'd like to wear it down without having to beat it into submission for a half hour with an iron...





But to do that, I'd have to find something to smooth it down some how,





Any suggestions?What is the best shampoo and condition to smooth hair?
Pantene came out with an awesome shampoo and conditioner. Its in a pink bottle and says ';our best formula yet!';. My hair is damaged from heat and coloring, and now its a lot softer! I also use aussie's leave in conditioner. Good luck!What is the best shampoo and condition to smooth hair?
okay well i love a product by aussie :]] it helps my hair a TON with this problem. its called 3 minute miracle (: hope i helped


would you mind answering my question?? thanks (:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkSN7xRoi_mwYJWin_XJj.0azKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090731151400AAZnAql
i love the tresseme ';smooth and silky for dry and damaged'; hair it makes it managable and after a few washes it will make it smoother and silkier
well tresemme' works really well for me.


they also have this gel in a spay bottle


that is anti-frizz.


it's easy to use an you can find it at wal-mart.
i like garnier frutis and pantene(:





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
jus go 2 sallys nd ask...but i use proclaim or silk elements
sun-silk


herbal essences


suave kids coconut flavor
  • soccer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment