Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dark brown hair?

I have flat straight hair and I won't a shampoo with conditioner to make my hair shiny, lucious, and bouncy!!! PLEZ HELP ME!What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dark brown hair?
i have dark brown hair i use garnier fruties n sunsilk people compliment me all the time! =]What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dark brown hair?
herbal essences- totally twisted. it helps bring out your natural curl and bounce





or you could try. john feida brilliant brunette to enhance the brown tones in your hair
go to a hair salon and ask for a shine and volume shampoo and conditioner also do a moisture treatment at least 2/week then you will have lots of shine , as for the bounce put some rollers in your hair and take them out just before you walk out the door and finish off with a shine spray,
I would look for a shampoo baised on your hair type rather than your hair color. look on here for product reviews http://www.makeupalley.com
Well, my hair is wavy/curly, but I would still recommend Pentene ProV Ice Shine. It makes your hair really silky and shiny and seems to give my curls more bounce.
John Frieda makes a shampoo and conditioner for brunettes all diff shades check it out it keeps hair healthy and looking rich :)
I have dark brown hair 2! i don't know about you but every1 thinks mine is black. i use a number of stuff, you can't really go wrong i suppose. My hair is pretty nice when i use That one in the ';get hairepy'; bottle'; , the purple one or green one. They both rock. Strawberry scented stuff is awesome 2. Hope it helped! later -foxybabii~*
Brilliant Brunnette by John Freida. Trust me, it works wonders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment