Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the best shampoo to use for bleached hair that is damaged?

I recently got my hair bleached at a salon and my hair has been a little bit more dry than usually and is breaking very easily. I know it's from the bleaching, but is the best shampoo and conditioner to use for it?What's the best shampoo to use for bleached hair that is damaged?
Pureology Reconstruct Repair. It's actually a conditioner. I once had a lady over process my hair to the point it would fall out... This stuff saved me and my hair lol! And Matrix Sleek Smoothing Shampoo helps a ton!!! I know from experience unfortunately!! Hope this helps!!What's the best shampoo to use for bleached hair that is damaged?
check this website out,





http://www.ivillage.co.uk/beauty/haircar鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment