Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for african american women with relaxed hair?

I am trying to take better care of my hair. I am washing it once a week with KeraCare shampoo and conditioner. I am no longer using the flat iron and taking a multivitamin because I want my hair to grow and be more full.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for african american women with relaxed hair?
kera care line is great especially the kera care 1st lather, hydrating shampoo, and humecto creme conditioner are great. if you want to change try mizani and add a little of your own remix in there meaning try the chi silk infusion, a leave in conditioner like kera care or aphogee and wrap your hair when its dry to keep from using the flat ironWhat is the best shampoo and conditioner for african american women with relaxed hair?
Keracare is good- I use the Motions Conditioner with the silicone and Aveda Be Curly shampoo...have you asked your hairdresser what the best products are for your specific hair type? We can give you what works for us, but that may not be what your hair needs.
specially for african american.. you can go with organic hair care products





http://www.skincareorganix.com/c-58-cond鈥?/a>


http://www.skincareorganix.com/c-57-sham鈥?/a>
Try the shampoo called Mane and tail...or something like that. It is horse shampoo but it is really good for your hair. Also my friend has really kinky curly hair and she couldnt even brush through it until she got that.
i'm no expert because i'm not african american, but you could try the pantene pro-v line of hair products. I know all their other conditioners %26amp; shampoos are very good so you might wanna give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment