Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo for kinky curly hair to get a straighter look?

I have tried several shampoos and conditioners and my hair still very kinky curly. I even tried the Pantene extra straight and my hair still dries extremely curly. I am not expecting a miracle for my hair to be straight but it would be nice if i can find a shampoo and conditioner were at least my hair isn't as curly or more relaxed. I also need a good hair gel for a straighter look not the crunchy for curly hair ones. Any suggestions?What is the best shampoo for kinky curly hair to get a straighter look?
I've tried dozens of shampoos and conditioners that promise straight hair, but nothing does it. Herbal Essences, Pantene, you name it. They don't do anything unless you only have a little wave to begin with. You and I just have to accept that we have curly hair, at least right after we wash it. Still, afterwards you can blow-dry, flat-iron, whatever.





I don't know about gels, but I'd recommend VO5 Extreme Style Heat Defense Conditioning Spray; I use it before flat-ironing my hair, and it works like magic. It's ridiculously cheap (only about $3) in Walmart, but it's as good as or better than Tresemme's spray. Good luck!What is the best shampoo for kinky curly hair to get a straighter look?
There is no real difference between different shampoos or conditioners on the market. Only chemical processes or heat treatments can change the curliness of your hair.
Trust me, I have tried EVERYTHING. Shampoo is simply not for straightening hair. Hopefully one day someone will come out with a shampoo that really can straighten.
Sunsilk shampoos and conditioners make your hair extra smooth but their is no product that can make it dry straighter. I suggest getting the Japanese Straightening perm .
TRUST ME!!!! NO HOPE FOR CURLY OR KINKY HAIR!!!! IVE TRIED EVERYTHING!!!!! DONT WASTE YOU MONEY ON SOME HAIR PRODUCTS THAT SAY THEY WILL MAKE IT MORE STRAIGHT!!!! IT WONT WORK TAKE IT FROM SOMEBODY WHO KNOWS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment