Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best shampoo for greasy hair?

I have mid-length fine and thin hair. On the second day after I have washed my hair, it always turns greasy. Does anyone know an anti-grease shampoo and conditioner that actually works? Or any other remedies?What is the best shampoo for greasy hair?
I have the same hair type as you and I tried all sorts of shampoo and none worked for me.


Washing hair more than twice a weeks bad as well.


Someone told me to buy dry shampoo ( i'd never heard of it ) so I got some from my chemist.Its excellent.Now I wash my hair twice a week or even just once a week with water and shampoo and in between washes, I use dry shampoo.My hairs growing faster ( don't know why) and seems a lot healthier.


Here's a link but you can get it at most chemists for about 拢1.50 - 拢2


http://www.asos.com/Batiste-Tropical-Dry鈥?/a>What is the best shampoo for greasy hair?
Try Neutrogena庐 T/Gel庐 Shampoo for Greasy Hair. It works absolutley brilliantly. I used the one for dandruff and after 1 week of using it my scalp as clear and iv never had the problem since.
The Tail %26amp; Mane products do work well.





One thing you must try is so-o good for your hair %26amp; cheap too is a natural remedy.





After washing and conditioning hair, (only ends and not scalp)


drench your hair in vinegar. It's amazing. It will strip your hair of build ups like beauty products, oils, pollution, etc..Your hair will shine and look healthy.
I also asked a similar question to this yesterday.


One of the helpful answers was to use baby powder on your scalp which absorbs the oil on your scalp.





Do not use head and shoulders as it is for hair with dandruff = dry scalp.





I use Herbal essences which I think is pretty good. I keep from putting conditioner anywhere near my scalp. Only condition the length of your hair.
My hair is the same, i have greasy hair and have to wash it every 2 days. I like head and shoulders for greasy hair. Ive yet to find a shampoo that keeps your hair clean for longer than that.
A shampoo with tea tree oil or you can mix some into the shampoo you already have. But be careful though its super strong so I would look up home remedies and find out exactly how much to use if you should decide to try it.
Buy Wella Lifetex! It's great! Seriously, cause I have greasy hair too and I used to use it and now my hair is non greasy.
the head and shoulders one for greasy hair





its like a lemony one i think





vaguely remember it, works really well and smells gorgeous too





=]
only use a dollop or a little more of conditioner, since its so thin u don't need so much as thick haired girls. pantene, suave naturals or V05 are all good and cheap, pantene being most expensive
I would recommend head and shoulders,if that doesn't work just see your hair dresser, they may be able to recommend something.
The horse shampoo..there are a couple of different varieties in the shampoo isle. Its usually away form the regular ones..i know it sounds weird, but it works great
dove conditioner or apply lemon juice for 20 mins.
The cheapest will do fine. Shampoo manufacturers' claims are a con.
johnsons baby shampoo
Voseen.
T-Gel Total killed my scalp a little bit!


Vichy Dercos works out perfectly nowadays for me...tryit!
herbal essences
Vosene is good, gets my hair squeaky clean.
NO MORE THAN TWICE AWEEK.
You should try Clinic All Clear.
You just got to get used to it, its part of being Mexican.
Head and shoulders
shine citre

No comments:

Post a Comment