Monday, December 28, 2009

Best shampoo?

I went to the hair salon last week, and my stylist told me that the shampoo I've been using (Fructis) is one of the worst and will leave a film on your hair. She recommended La Biosthetique so I bought some. However, I can't justify spending this much on a regular shampoo. Can someone *who is familiar with this particular product* (La Biosthetique) recommend a cheaper product with the same features? I have coloured hair that is straight. I would rather not use a drugstore brand anymore, ie. I'm looking for a professional product, probably.Best shampoo?
aveda....ive been using aveda hair care products for years....i have straight dark/high lighted hair.....and i use the blue malva to keep my highlights blonde %26amp; not brassy.....its awesome. sometimes ill cheap out %26amp; get a drugstore shampoo, i like the suave salon styles.....but if you want a great professional quality line, go with aveda.Best shampoo?
I thought tresemme was a professional product, you should call her/him and ask her/him if that is ok to use. i am so glad that i know fructis is bad, that used to be my favorite. So i don't think i helped you much, but you helped me.
There's a brand called Palmolive, I know for sure that it's sold in the Philippines. I don't know about the U.S., but you can always look it up. My grandmother gave me some as a gift and for the time period I used it, my hair was in the best condition ever.
dove for lightened hair


http://www.dove.ca/hair/shampoo/lightene鈥?/a>





please try it it works wonderfully and makes your hair very soft and shiny!
If you are worried about leaving a film on your hair, try Dawn dishwashing liquid. A friend of mine in high school got me started on using it and it does an excellent job of stripping off the oil and other gunk.
I've never heard of La Biosthetique. I've had hair stylist tell me that what I was using was not good either. I think they are just trying to get you to buy their expensive products.





I also color my hair. I like Pantene for color treated hair. My stylist recently gave me samples of Redkin and I like it but like you, I don't know if I want to spend that much on shampoo and conditioner.





Good Luck!
i love Joico hair products because they are good for recontructing the hair and esp if you heat style alot or color and perm.


Bumble and Bumble and Kenra are also good moisturizing products.


Ive seen alot of biolage, redken and matrix at drugstores and target, it makes me not want to buy them anymore and i dont think those brands are as good as Joico, Kenra, Fredric Fekkhai, Bumble and Bumble, Aveda and Kerastase
the new kind of herbal esenceis great
KMS California shampoo is pretty good.


or Redken's.





Or you could try Herbal Essences.
HAIR SALONS SAY THAT TO ALL SHAMPOO SO YOU CAN BUY THIERS
Dove anything is byfar (for me) the best, and cheapest shampoo and conditioner. Just find one that matches your hair type, they have all kinds and it should work fine.
  • soccer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment