Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for wintertime?

I have layered hair that is almost to my shoulders and it tends to need a little extra moisture in the winter. What shampoo and conditioner can I use and what should I do to keep my hair healthy, soft and shiny in the wintertime?What is the best shampoo and conditioner for wintertime?
Phyto is good for dry hair--





http://great-face.com/phyto-phytojoba-in鈥?/a>What is the best shampoo and conditioner for wintertime?
I like the Garnier products, not too mention I give myself a hot oil treaments throughout the winter as well.
Sunsilk has a fantastic range to suit all hair types. have a look and make sure you get one that states smooth, this will keep your hair moisturised and healthy looking all winter round.
pantene pro v winter rescue. made for the winter time.
Infusium 23 is great

No comments:

Post a Comment